Mevert Automotive & Tire Center – Auto Repair in Chester IL.
Bringing your vehicle in for service is a chore, but bringing it in for unexpected repairs is an inconvenience. Keeping your vehicle maintained helps to reduce the risk of breaking down since our ASE Certified technicians at Mevert Automotive & Tire Center perform a complimentary health inspection on every vehicle we work on. We’ll let you know of upcoming service or if we see something that needs immediate attention.
Vehicle Maintenance at Mevert Automotive & Tire Center
- Oil leaks.
- Coolant leaks.
- Power steering fluid leaks.
- Brake fluid leaks.
- Rear-end and front chunk leaks.
- Worn belts and hoses, including radiator hoses, power steering hoses, brake lines and fuel lines.
- Tire wear.
- Suspension and steering issues.
- Brake system checks.
Services we provide include:
- Oil and filter change.
- Fuel filter replacement.
- Engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement.
- Coolant flushes.
- Brake fluid flushes.
- Power steering fluid flushes.
- Wheel alignments.
- Transmission flushes and transmission filter changes.
Vehicle Repair at Mevert Automotive & Tire Center
All vehicles require repairs sooner or later. Since many parts are constantly moving, especially those that move at the speed of the engine, they are bound to need replacement. The ASE Certified technicians at Mevert Automotive & Tire Center use OEM parts to repair your vehicle. Some of the more common repairs we see include:
- The brake system, including pads, rotors, calipers, hoses and the master cylinder. On older vehicles that have shoes, we can replace shoes, drums and wheel cylinders.
- Power steering pump, rack, gearboxes, and high- and low-pressure hoses.
- Air conditioning system, including the compressor, evaporator, condenser, high- and low-pressure lines, accumulator / drier, and expansion block / orifice tube.
- The suspension system, including bushings, tie rods, springs, shocks and struts.
- Powertrain management, including sensors and control modules.
- Timing belts and timing chains.
- Harmonic balancers.
- Cam phasers and cam phaser solenoids.
- Radiators, radiator hoses, heater hoses, heater cores, thermostats, water pumps and fans.
Diesel Maintenance and Repair in Chester IL.
When you need a good diesel mechanic, contact us to discuss your needs, whether for service or repair, or if you want upgrades to your diesel vehicle. Our diesel mechanic in Chester IL. is ASE Certified and will get you back up and running as soon as possible without sacrificing quality. We use only OEM parts for diesel repairs and service. Whether you have one diesel vehicle or you are a company with a diesel fleet, we have the tools and diagnostics to diagnose and repair your diesels.
Contact Mevert Automotive & Tire Center
Our auto repair shop services several areas, including Chester, Sparta, Steeleville, Percy, Cutler, Rockwood, Blair, Walsh and Evansville. When you need a shop that has dealer-level diagnostics, including the Tech-2 for GM, IDS Diagnostics for Ford, and Chrysler’s MicroPod, give the shop a call to discuss your needs and to schedule an appointment for service, repair, or performance upgrades.